Tuesday, November 15, 2005


The Sickness Tour

There's a lot of Sickness going around the country lately and I don't mean the avian flu. I mean the special brand of Sickness that entails a way of approaching life. I am a self appointed poster child of it but this post really is about my travels over the last two weeks to see the Sickness first hand. My oldest daughter Deanna is a senior at Point Loma Nazarene University and I traveled to Fresno to see her compete in the NAIA Regional Cross Country Championships. She PR'd and the team did well enough to be ale to compete in the Nationals in Louisville this week. An extraordinary performance by an extraordinary young lady.

From there, I headed to the coast to visit my 19 year old daughter Jaclyn who is a sophomore at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. She is living in an apartment and is juggling three different work study jobs on campus. She is popular and attractive and seems to be on the right track for success in life.

Returning to San Diego, I went to a performance of Snoopy in which Mary, my 15 year old daughter was performing. A great job by her and a bunch of other really talented kids. On Sunday, I went to SnowJam with my 17 year old son who ended up buying a season pass to Bear Mountain. He works at Soup Plantation and is achieving goals he has set for buying a car and now a season pass so he can do a bunch or snow boarding this year. He knows what he want to do this year and it sounds like he will be having a great senior year of high school.

Being a Sick person all my life, I define the Sickness as a good thing. Stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home