Sunday, January 08, 2006

Getting the Sickness - with a Margarita!




I have a little personal philosophy that is somewhat of a motto for mylife. If you have the "Sickness", you get up everyday thinking that you can get better. About 35 people from my extended network met at Cozymel's in La Jolla for a Happy Hour Networking session with the intent of making some new connections to improve their business or careers with. Folks from my contact list, subscribers to the Spherion list, the PathFinders List and friends of friends all came and started out the New Year with a margarita and a few new friends and contacts. I have been encouraged to do these regularly and also to do one in the Carlsbad area for the North County folks. Sounds like I have some margaritas in my future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home