Friday, December 23, 2005

Get the Sickness

OK, you may wonder what the significance of the name of my Blog is. If you haven't figured it out or know me personally, it is related to my last name - which is Sick. An unusual name I must admit, but you have to agree that it is somewhat memorable. That's a hallmark of a good brand and to some degree each of us is a brand.

What is the essence of the Sickness brand you may ask? Quite simple. Basically I am an optimist and I wake up each day believing that I can get better. I apply this philosophy to everything I do. To my kids, my health and the businesses of my clients. I had a call recently from a client who told me that his business in 2005 will end up about four times the size of his business two yeas earlier.

Plan to get the sickness in 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home